Is studying make-up the right choice for you?
In a world filled to the brim with opportunity, it can be very difficult to decide what exactly you should do for your career. Everybody has different interests, comes from different backgrounds, and we all often have different aspirations.
There is no simple answer to the question, “What’s the perfect job for me?”
If you have an interest in make-up, however, there’s good news for you. By studying the CUA51015 Diploma of Screen & Media (Specialist Make-up Services) course, you could find yourself with a diverse range of career opportunities. You could work:
- In the fashion industry, working on photoshoots for local and international brands;
- With actors in the film & television industry, working on movies, TV shows, and video advertisements;
- For a local company, providing make-up to walk-in clients;
- On exciting theatre productions with local and international theatre companies;
- As your own boss! Start your own brand and provide makeup to an ongoing stream of clientele for weddings, school balls, photoshoots and more.
With high-end make-up brands, premium learning facilities, and a photographic studio where our students can work with TrainSmart Australia’s professional photographer to build their professional portfolio, the TSA College of Creative Arts is perfectly equipped to help you become a qualified make-up artist.
Learn from the best make-up trainers in Perth and begin your journey into the fantastic, exciting world of make-up artistry.