A base for an exciting career
TrainSmart is recognised for its qualifications in Business Management.
This is a subject that offers great variety and many opportunities, and our students have gone on to achieve great things in their careers.
When choosing to study Business Management, it’s important to find a course that covers the essentials. TrainSmart Business Management courses include important information and education on areas such as administration, finance and accounting, project management, marketing, and human resources.
Past students who have completed Business Management studies at TrainSmart have gone on to successful careers in areas such as:
- Business Consulting: Using expertise and knowledge to successfully assess a company’s weaknesses or inefficiencies, and recommend solutions.
- Business Analyst: Identifying specific problem areas within a business and working toward solutions. An example may be a specific problem in finance, accounting, or IT, and a Business Analyst will utilise specialised skills to handle the problem.
- Project Management: A Project Manager plans and oversees all aspects of a project, including initiating, planning, executing, monitoring, and summarising the project. This is a widely diverse role that can be utilised in all types of industries.
- Human Resources: The HR officer manages the day-to-day operations of the Human Resource team, including the administration of policies, procedures, and training programs.
- Event Manager: An exciting and diverse role, an Events Manager is responsible for creating and developing large-scale events. Event management involves creating the event concept and planning the logistics such as reserving the venues, obtaining the right permits, and hiring the speakers or entertainment.
- Operations Manager: Using their skills and knowledge, the Operations Manager manages and monitors a team to maximise the efficiency, productivity, and profits for a business.
- Entrepreneur: A Business Management education has led many people into starting and running their own successful business, and turn their passion into a career.
Where will your Business Management degree take you?
Career options following completion of your Business Management degree is widely varied and is not limited by industry. You can work in virtually any industry including marketing, retail, media, accounting, and more. Or of course, you can choose to start your own business and be your own boss!
To find out more about Business Management courses, check out our course pages on our website.