Why study with TrainSmart Australia?
- Our beauty trainers are carefully selected and have a wealth of experience to inspire and guide you to success.
- There are various study options open to you, including blended learning or face-to-face.
- If you’re studying as part of a blended course, our computer trainer will teach you to use the easy-to-understand and innovative online learning platform Moodle to help you work through the units and assessments.
- The College of Beauty Therapy has modern, well-equipped beauty rooms with outstanding views of the Swan River in Perth’s CBD.
- The college has a beauty salon where clients can receive treatments from our skilled students at reduced rates.
- The campus offers free refreshments and a relaxation area for clients whilst waiting, as well as skincare kits for students and clients to purchase.
- Our Diploma of Beauty Therapy in Perth students gain practical experience with clients under the guidance of our qualified trainers.
- Using quality products with well-known brands such as Dermalogica, La Clinica and Lycon, you will study traditional beauty treatments along with modern, on-trend treatments.
- We have flexible learning options designed to fit in well around those who are working, caring for young children or plan on studying from a distance.
Rowena McLeish Smith | Head of Faculty, Beauty Therapy
I joined the TrainSmart Australia team in 2015 with 13 years of experience in the Beauty industry. My journey in Beauty Therapy commenced way back in 2005, when I completed my Diploma of Beauty Therapy at one of Perth’s renowned Beauty colleges.
After completing my studies I went on to work in one of Perth’s top day spas where I trained with cosmetic peels and various facial enhancing treatments. I began my career as a Beauty trainer after completing the Certificate IV in Training and Assessment