TSA College of Beauty Therapy
If you are creative and like making people look and feel good, then a career as a beauty therapist may be for you.
Head of our TSA College of Beauty Therapy is Cheryl Taylor, a former manager of a five-star health spa. She has run her own successful beauty business in Wanneroo both undertaking treatments and selling beauty products.
“The students really enjoy the practical elements of the face-to-face course and it gives them professional experience in different techniques. Students are then encouraged to practice on friends and relatives. There is a real team spirit which develops within each group and it is great to see their enthusiasm and drive,” Cheryl says.
These are just some of the reasons why you should study with us:
- Our beauty trainers are carefully selected and have a wealth of experience to inspire and guide you to success.
- There are various study options open to you, including blended learning or face-to-face.
- If you’re studying as part of a blended course, our computer trainer will teach you to use the easy-to-understand and innovative online learning platform Moodle to help you work through the units and assessments.
- The College of Beauty Therapy has modern, well-equipped beauty rooms with outstanding views of the Swan River in Perth’s CBD.
- The college has a beauty salon where clients can receive treatments from our skilled students at reduced rates.
- The campus offers free refreshments and a relaxation area for clients whilst waiting, as well as skincare kits for students and clients to purchase.
- Our Diploma of Beauty Therapy in Perth students gain practical experience with clients under the guidance of our qualified trainers.
- Using quality products with well-known brands such as Dermalogica, La Clinica and Lycon, you will study traditional beauty treatments along with modern, on-trend treatments.
- We have flexible learning options designed to fit in well around those who are working, caring for young children or plan on studying from a distance.