Business & Management
TSA College of Business, Leadership and Management
If you want to work within an industry or commercial environment and develop a broad range of skills to help you in business, you may want to study one of the qualifications available within our Business and Management Faculty.
Having worked in the industry for many years, Head of the College Isma Ismail gained extensive experience within the retail and banking sector before moving across to become a qualified trainer.
“In today’s fast-paced business environment, companies are under greater pressure to adapt to changing marketing conditions and are looking for people with broad based business skills,” Isma says.
“These online courses with 100% trainer support are ideal for those who want to study at their own pace, as your learning experience can fit in with other commitments. Whatever your dream is, whether you’re halfway there or haven’t even started, TrainSmart Australia can help you progress to the next level.”
These are just some of the reasons why you should study with us:
- With backgrounds in business and industry, our trainers have current commercial expertise to inspire and guide you to success.
- Offering continuous support no matter your query, all our trainers are easily contactable via Skype, in person, or via phone or text.
- All our courses are online and designed to fit in well around those who are working, caring for young children or plan on studying from a distance.
- More than half of the jobs advertised on online employment board Seek are business related, so your skillset will always be in demand.
- Recruiters are always impressed by those with business and management qualifications directly related to the world of industry.
- We offer a double diploma option to give you a greater depth of skills and knowledge to offer potential employers – which means you learn more and pay less.
- Our computer trainer will teach you to use the easy-to-understand and innovative online learning platform Moodle to help you work through the units and assessments.
- Course content is regularly reviewed and updated to ensure you are studying the latest practices and techniques.
- To get a better understanding of your chosen subject, you will be directed to extra learning resources and encouraged to participate in regular webinars.