Supercharge your existing business career
Do you want to build on your significant senior administrative experience to develop your expertise further – perhaps even to establish your own venture?
The Advanced Diploma of Business will equip you with the skills and knowledge to take your business career to the next level. You’ll develop greater commercial skills, expand your expertise across a wider range of business functions, and elevate your practical knowledge to make an even bigger impact in the corporate world.
Should I enrol?
This course is suited to you if you possess significant theoretical business skills and knowledge that you’d like to develop further.
What will I learn?
- A variety of skills to develop your expertise across a range of business functions, particularly in more senior roles;
- The knowledge to make crucial decisions within a business environment;
- How to lead and manage organisational change;
- How to manage human resources and develop a marketing plan.
How will I learn?
This course is paced over a 12 – 18-month period; however, there are no time constraints and you can take longer. Class attendance is optional, as learning resources are conveniently available online.
You’ll be required to complete written, practical and oral assignments, and participate in practical activities. You’ll receive full trainer support during your studies.
What are the entry requirements?
TrainSmart Australia will assess a students’ ‘academic suitability’ to ensure the student has the best chance of success. This is determined by either:-
- The student providing TrainSmart Australia with a copy of an Australian year 12 Certificate; or,
- The student providing TrainSmart Australia with a copy of a Certificate IV qualification (or above) or,
- The student completing the Core Skills Profile for Adults online assessment passing at or above Exit Level 3 in the Australian Core Skills Framework in both reading and numeracy.
What are my career prospects?
Opportunities for graduates are varied, well paid, challenging and as broad as your ambitions. This diploma will give you an advantage in today’s fiercely competitive job market, in roles like senior administrator and senior executive.
How much is the course?
The maximum tuition fee for this course is $5,000. We offer a number of flexible payment options sure to suit your needs, including:
- 24 month interest-free payment plan. No deposit, no interest to pay for 24 months.
- VET Student Loan– Australian Government income contingent loan which allows you to study now and pay later.
VET Student Loan is available
VET Student Loan is an Australian Government loan program available to Australian citizens. For this diploma you can borrow a $5,000 VET student loan which you will pay back once you are earning above a certain threshold. You will study 8 units as listed below.
Units of Competency
- BSBINM601 Manage knowledge and information
- BSBINN601 Lead and manage organisational change
- BSBHRM602 Manage human resources strategic planning
- BSBMKG609 Develop a marketing plan
- BSBFIM601 Manage finances
- BSBSUS501 Develop workplace policies and procedures for sustainability
- BSBMGT605 Provide leadership across the organisation
- BSBMGT617 Develop and implement a business plan
Your future pathway
After completing your course, you may wish to continue studying for other courses such as the Diploma of Leadership and Management or the Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management. Our career coach will assist you in making these critical career decisions.
- Access to the TrainSmart Australia learning labs, use of computers, internet, apps and other amenities.
- Membership of the TrainSmart Australia student portal in which you will receive updates on class status, new facilities, promotions and social media updates.
- Simply ask our friendly staff for more information on the many benefits of learning with us at TrainSmart Australia.