Become better at business and take on an executive role
Maybe you already have the basic ingredients to be successful in business and now you want to proceed to a higher level. Perhaps you wantgreater commercial skills to set up your own venture and to be an entrepreneur. This Advanced Diploma of Business will give you all the practical knowledge to make big impressions in the corporate world.
Advanced Diploma of Business
If you have a thorough knowledge of business practices already and have a general understanding of activities including business planning, marketing and managing finances then this course will elevate your skills to a higher level.
How it works
The Advanced Diploma of Business will equip you with the necessary skills to take on a more senior role. Learning is paced over a 12 month period but there are no time constraints and you can take longer.Attendance at our modern and fully equipped learning campus is optional. Your learning resources are available online, providing ease and convenience of access. Assessments are by way of written and oral assignments, supplemented by practical activities and there are no exams. You will receive training and assessor support throughout your studies and no formal entry requirements are needed for this qualification.
What you will learn
You will learn a variety of skills to develop your expertise across a range of business functions and will be equipped with knowledge to make crucial decisions within a business environment.
What this means for you
For graduates, the opportunities for varied, well paid, challenging jobs and careers are as broad as your ambitions. This diploma will mean you will gain the advantage in today’s fiercely competitive job market and be on your way to living the life that you dream of and deserve.
Student entry requirements
There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification, however TrainSmart Australia will assess a students’ ‘academic suitability’ to ensure the student has the best chance of success. This is determined by either:-
- The student providing TrainSmart Australia with a copy of an Australian year 12 Certificate; or,
- The student providing TrainSmart Australia with a copy of a Certificate IV qualification (or above) or,
- The student completing the Core Skills Profile for Adults online assessment passing at or above Exit Level 3 in the Australian Core Skills Framework in both reading and numeracy.
Cost of this course
The current course cost is $6,400. Your fee payment options are:-
- Self-funded payment plan – pay your course fee by credit card, cheque, eft, or cash.
- VET Student Loan– Australian Government income contingent loan which allows you to study now and pay later.
VET Student Loan is available
VET Student Loan is an Australian Government loan program available to Australian citizens. For this Diploma you can borrow a $5,000 VET Student Loan which you will pay back once you are earning above a certain threshold.
The extra payment can be made up with $200 up front and $100 every month for 12 months. Alternatively, you can fully fund the extra $1,400 in one payment. You will study 8 units as listed below.
Units of Study
- Manage knowledge and information
- Lead and manage organisational change
- Manage human resources strategic planning
- Develop a marketing plan
- Manage finances
- Develop workplace policies and procedures for sustainability
- Provide leadership across the organisation
- Develop and implement a business plan
Your Future Pathway
After completing your course, you may wish to continue studying for other courses such as the Diploma of Leadership and Management or the Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management. Our career coach will assist you in making these critical career decisions.
- Access to the TrainSmart Australia learning labs, use of computers, internet, apps and other amenities.
- Membership of the TrainSmart Australia student portal in which you will receive updates on class status, new facilities, promotions and social media updates.
- Simply ask our friendly staff for more information on the many benefits of learning with us at TrainSmart Australia.