Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
An effective organisation needs managers whose strength lies in successfully overseeing teams, departments and projects to drive a business forward. The Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management will hone your strategic leadership skills for better outcomes and a smart future. We offer this as a flexible course so you can study at your own pace and in your own time.
Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management Online
This Advanced Diploma online will bolster your leadership skills and abilities in all areas of management. You will be guided on how to successfully oversee specific projects and drive departments to successful outcomes.
Units of study include how to develop a business plan for continuous organisational improvement and skills required in managing innovation. The course outline includes learning how to handle teams so they remain focused in their delivery of projects. You will have greater understanding effective teamwork, problem solving, initiative and enterprise and planning.
What career options are open with the Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management?
Effective managers with strong leadership skills who can motivate and drive their workforce are always in demand. Salaries reflect the high level of expertise needed for these roles. By studying the units listed below you will be qualified to work in any business environment and will have the flexibility to transfer your skills from one company to another.
Student entry requirements
TrainSmart Australia will assess a students’ ‘academic suitability’ to ensure the student has the best chance of success. This is determined by either:-
- The student providing TrainSmart Australia with a copy of an Australian year 12 Certificate; or,
- The student providing TrainSmart Australia with a copy of a Certificate IV qualification (or above) or,
- The student completing the Core Skills Profile for Adults online assessment passing at or above Exit Level 3 in the Australian Core Skills Framework in both reading and numeracy.Cost of this course
Cost of this course
The maximum tuition fee for this course is $5,050. Your fee payment options are:
- 24 month interest-free payment plan. No deposit, no interest to pay for 24 months.
- VET Study Loan – Australian Government income contingent loan which allows you to study now and pay later.
- Flexible Payment Options.
How you will study
The Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management course is a nationally recognised qualification. You will study online at your own pace. Assessments are by way of written assignments. This course is paced over a 12- 18-month period; however, there are no time constraints and you can take longer. You will study 12 units as listed below.
|BSBMGT605||Provide leadership across the organisation|
|BSBMGT616||Develop and implement strategic plans|
|BSBMGT617||Develop and implement a business plan|
|BSBINM601||Manage knowledge and information|
|BSBINN601||Lead and manage organisational change|
|BSBSUS501||Develop work place policies and procedures for sustainability|
|BSBMGT608||Manage innovation and continuous improvement|
|BSBMKG609||Develop a marketing plan|
|PSPGEN067||Establish and maintain strategic networks|
|BSBMGT615||Contribute to organisation development|
- Membership of the TrainSmart Australia student portal in which you will receive updates on class
status, new facilities, promotions and social media updates.
- Simply ask our friendly staff for more information on the many benefits of learning with us at
Submit your details online or call us now on 1300 855 517 to revitalise your career!