Certificate IV in Customer Engagement (BSB40315)
This qualification reflects the role of individuals with excellent communication and interpersonal skills who undertake complex customer interactions, often as a team leader and with significant authority to delegate.
Duties at this level are varied and may include responding to complex customer requests, handling complaints, coaching staff and completing related administrative tasks.
How will you study?
The Certificate IV in Customer Engagement (BSB40315) is delivered by expert trainers through our fully customised e-learning environment, Moodle. The course is conducted over 6 months.
Flexible, supportive, online learning
All your learning resources will be available online. A trainer will be assigned to guide and support you throughout your studies.
What are your career opportunities?
Upon successfully completing this qualification, you will be able to:
- Develop teams and individuals;
- Show leadership in the workforce; and
- Coordinate and introduce customer service strategies.
Possible job roles include:
- Analyst (Call Centre);
- Call Centre Team Leader;
- Call centre Operator
- Sales Consultant.
Student entry requirements
This qualification is suited to learners who possess a sufficient grasp of the English language, adequate levels of numeracy, and appropriate attitude and motivation to enable them to undertake the demands of a Certificate IV level qualification.
As part of the selection process, TSA uses the following guidelines to assess suitability of a learner for the program:
- All prospective learners will attend a mandatory face to face career counselling session to assess their suitability for this Certificate IV level qualification;
- During this session, TSA’s career advisors reference the career counselling and/or Capacity of Benefit notes to summarise their thoughts on whether to proceed with enrolment or not, based on the interview/conversation. This is then retained in the learner record file;
- All learners are required to undertake an LLN assessment appropriate for a Certificate IV level qualification to assess whether their reading and numeracy skills are sufficient to cope with the training program. The LLN assessment result will be retained in their learner record file;
- In addition, TSA must reasonably believe the learner is academically suited to undertake the course e.g. employment history and/or prior education/qualifications.
You will study 13 units of competency, comprising three (3) core units and ten (10) elective units of competency.
- BSBCUS401 Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies
- BSBLED401 Develop teams and individuals
- BSBWHS401 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
- BSBCUE404 Collect, analyse and record information
- BSBCUS403 Implement customer service standards
- BSBITU304 Produce spreadsheets
- BSBLDR402 Lead effective workplace relationships
- BSBLED501 Develop a workplace learning environment
- BSBMGT401 Show leadership in the workplace
- BSBPMG522 Undertake project work
- BSBRES411 Analyse and present research information
- BSBSUS401 Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
- BSBWOR403 Manage stress in the workplace