TrainSmart Australia is a community of like-minded people, who believe everyone should have access to high quality health care that extends to mental health and allied health services. Every human being is precious. Reaching out and creating a learning environment that supports the principles of self-directed recovery and self-advocacy is at the heart of the recovery and healing journey.
Our Course Offerings
TrainSmart Australia is a leading provider of sought-after courses in the allied professional health sector. The Nationally Accredited Qualifications offer courses in areas of skills shortage that include qualifications in trauma counselling, mental health, community services, alcohol and other drugs, youth work, aged care and individual support of those people with a disability.
Why study with TrainSmart Australia?
- Our computer trainer will teach you to use the easy-to-understand and innovative online learning platform Moodle to help you work through the units and assessments.
- Offering continuous support no matter your query, all our trainers are easily contactable via Skype, in person, or via phone or text.
- To help prepare you for life after studying, you will attend workshops to undertake assessments and role play situations.
- Our compulsory workshops are held in various locations for your convenience, including Brisbane, Melbourne and Adelaide.
- These workshops help you develop your problem-solving skills and to look at client solutions.
- They also give you the opportunity to meet other students and speak to trainers who have invaluable experience and knowledge in their subject area.
- Our course content is updated regularly to ensure you are learning the latest practices and techniques.
- You will undertake a compulsory work placement that offers real-world experience in either the public or private sector. You are also encouraged to undertake voluntary work within your chosen field.
- To get a better understanding of your chosen subject, you will be directed to extra learning resources and encouraged to participate in regular webinars.