Health & Community Services Courses
In today’s world we are seeing an increasing shift to becoming more health-conscious. We are continually learning and seeking to take steps to improve our physical and emotional well-being. At different stages in our lives however, the circumstances put before us makes it harder for us to make these changes on our own. From time to time, we need a helping a hand to help us make those changes.
If you are a people-person and want a rewarding career where you can help others improve the quality of their lives, then you may want to study for one of our qualifications within our Health and Community Services Faculty.
The TrainSmart Australia Health and Community Services Courses are nationally recognised and would suit those who want to gain specialised skills in assisting people who are vulnerable and need extra support.
Our Health and Community Services courses are studied through blended learning options for greater flexibility.
All our highly experienced trainers are committed to ensuring your success. The compulsory workshops encourage you to take part in simulated experiences and you will be assessed on how you approach these situations.
There has never been a better time to study our Certificate or Diploma courses as they are extremely vocational with plenty of job opportunities.
Why study with TrainSmart Australia?
- Our computer trainer will teach you to use the easy-to-understand and innovative online learning platform Moodle to help you work through the units and assessments.
- Offering continuous support no matter your query, all our trainers are easily contactable via Skype, in person, or via phone or text.
- To help prepare you for life after studying, you will attend workshops to undertake assessments and role play situations.
- Our compulsory workshops are held in various locations for your convenience, including Brisbane, Melbourne and Adelaide.
- These workshops help you develop your problem-solving skills and to look at client solutions.
- They also give you the opportunity to meet other students and speak to trainers who have invaluable experience and knowledge in their subject area.
- Our course content is updated regularly to ensure you are learning the latest practices and techniques.
- You will undertake a compulsory work placement that offers real-world experience in either the public or private sector. You are also encouraged to undertake voluntary work within your chosen field.
- To get a better understanding of your chosen subject, you will be directed to extra learning resources and encouraged to participate in regular webinars.