Ever wondered where your passion for make-up could take you?
How does the thought of applying make-up backstage at a busy fashion show sound? Or being behind the scenes of a movie, applying the finishing touches to the actors on set?
If the idea of using real people as your canvas excites you…
TrainSmart’s Make-Up Courses can be your next step to propel your passion of make-up into the exciting world of television, screen, arts and more!
Find out where our Diploma of Screen and Media can take you next!
Head of Faculty
Why study with TrainSmart Australia?
- Our trainers are carefully selected and have a wealth of experience to inspire and guide you to success.
- You will receive guidance from our international award-winning make-up artists and professional trainers.
- You will meet industry experts and work with hairdressers and photographers for your practical projects.
- The College of Creative Arts has a fully equipped modern, furnished studio specifically for students participating in our make-up qualifications.
- These art studios are located on Adelaide Terrace in the heart of Perth’s CBD so they’re easily accessible via public transport.
- You will be taught all aspects of dramatic make-up including camouflage, liquid latex for special effects, body art and airbrushing.
- Learn the latest techniques for hair extensions and wig preparation.
- Take part in exciting special effects events and photoshoots organised by the College of Creative Arts, like the Halloween Special Effects Make-Up Show.