Want to move into a new industry, but not sure where to start?
Do you have some spare time to upskill for your current job?
With our Short Courses and Skill Sets, you can obtain a micro-credential to increase your skills and bolster your employability.
Currently, Western Australia and New South Wales have subsidised short courses available for FREE!
Skills Ready - Free Short Courses in WA
Smart & Skilled - Free Short Courses in NSW
Why study with TrainSmart Australia?
- With backgrounds in business and industry, our trainers have current commercial expertise to inspire and guide you to success.
- Offering continuous support no matter your query, all our trainers are easily contactable via Skype, in person, or via phone or text.
- All our courses are online and designed to fit in well around those who are working, caring for young children or plan on studying from a distance.
- More than half of the jobs advertised on online employment board Seek are business related,so your skillset will always be in demand.
- Recruiters are always impressed by those with business and management qualifications directly related to the world of industry.
- We offer a double diploma option to give you a greater depth of skills and knowledge to offer potential employers – which means you learn more and pay less.
- Our computer trainer will teach you to use the easy-to-understand and innovative online learning platform Moodle to help you work through the units and assessments.
- Course content is regularly reviewed and updated to ensure you are studying the latest practices and techniques.
- To get a better understanding of your chosen subject, you will be directed to extra learning resources and encouraged to participate in regular webinars.