Free Skill Set Courses with TrainSmart Australia
Earn New Skills To Boost Up Your Résumé.
Western Australia needs skilled workers to restrengthen our community following the COVID-19 pandemic.
This is why the Department of Training and Workforce Development has released FREE courses – no, you read that right. FREE. And here at TrainSmart Australia, we want to deliver the best quality training we can, so that we can help the people of Western Australia build a strong community.
Am I eligible?
To be eligible for the 100% Free Skills Ready skill sets, you must reside in Western Australia and meet;
- One of the eligibility criteria from Category 1, AND;
- One of the eligibility criteria from Category 2.
*Please note, you can only enrol and claim ONE Job’s and Skills WA subsidy at a time. If you are currently enrolled in another course through Job’s and Skills WA (Including Lower Fees, Local Skills AND Skills Ready), you must either complete or withdraw from that course before enrolling in a new course.
- Persons aged 15—24 years at the time of enrolment (excluding school students)
- Secondary school-aged persons who are not enrolled at school
- Persons receiving the JobSeeker or JobKeeper payment
- Persons and dependents of persons receiving the Youth Allowance, AUSTUDY or ABSTUDY
- Persons and dependents of persons holding:
- a pensioner concession card or Health Care Card; or
- a Repatriation Health Benefits Card issued by the Department of Veterans’ Affairs
- Persons and dependents of persons who are inmates of a custodial institution