How to Apply
Applying for a Trainsmart Australia course is easy. Our Course Managers can assist you in the process described below:
1. Select from one of our many diploma courses. If you are unsure which qualification you’d like to study, speak to one of our career advisers and they can offer guidance.
2. Fill in an online application form which expresses your interest.
3. One of our team at TrainSmart Australia will ring you back and answer any queries and explain the course structure and options for financial help with government approved VET student loans.
4. If you would like to proceed we will talk to you over the phone and fill out an online electronic enrolment form. This will be sent to you by email to be automatically signed. If you have decided to take out a VET Student Loan, another form will be sent out 48 hours after you’ve returned your enrolment form.
5. We will ask for evidence to prove you have completed year 12.
6. If you can’t provide an Australian State Education Year 12 Certificate, you will be asked to undertake a reading and numeracy assessment.