TrainSmart Australia is proud to be selected as an approved provider of the WA Government’s Jobs & Skills WA Program. Jobs & Skills WA provides a guaranteed subsidised training place for eligible students enrolled in courses that are deemed state priority qualifications, where a training place is available. State Priority Training Courses provide skills and knowledge that align with current requirements for industry and employers.
Are you eligible for Jobs & Skills WA?
You are eligible for a guaranteed training place if you have left school, your primary place of residence is in Western Australia and you are:
- An Australian citizen; or
- A permanent visa holder or holder of visa subclass 309, 820 or 826; or
- A dependent or spouse of the primary holder of a visa subclass 457.
Your place in the course will be guaranteed and your training subsidised if:
- The course has been identified as a State priority course;
- A Registered Training Organisation (RTO) has a training place available; and
- You meet the normal entrance requirements for the course.
How to enrol on a Jobs & Skills WA course
More information about the program and the courses can be found on this Australian Government website: http://www.dtwd.wa.gov.au/future-skills-wa . To enrol in Jobs & Skills WA, contact our team of career advisers to discuss your eligibility and the courses available to you.
Jobs & Skills WA courses and pricing
More information on the pricing for Jobs & Skills WA can be found here: http://www.dtwd.wa.gov.au/training#fees-and-costs. Each government-subsidised qualification has a fixed price (regardless of training provider) which is determined by the WA Government.