…for a brighter future.
CompTIA A+ Courses
Our short, 5 day CompTIA A+ Courses are specifically designed to give you the knowledge to successfully complete the CompTIA 220-1001 exam.
The skills and knowledge you obtain throughout this short course are paramount to becoming a successful A+ technician within the IT industry. With a CompTIA A+ certification, you can show that you are prepared for any entry-level IT job. A CompTIA A+ Certification holder is prepared to troubleshoot and solve a wide variety of IT issues, ranging from networking and operation systems, to mobile devices and IT security.
You will learn a variety of skills, such as;
- Install and configure PC system unit components and peripheral devices.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot display and multimedia devices.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot storage devices.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot internal system components.
- Explain network infrastructure concepts.
- Configure and troubleshoot network connections.
- Implement client virtualization and cloud computing.
- Support and troubleshoot laptops.
- Support and troubleshoot mobile devices.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot print devices.
- Session 1 – Info
- Session 2 – Info
CompTIA A+ prepares you for a job as;
- Service desk analyst
- Help desk tech
- Technical support specialist
- Field service technician
- Associate network engineer
- Data support technician
- Desktop support administrator
- End-user computing technician
- Help desk technician
- System support specialist
The average salary for a certified CompTIA A+ Technician is $64,000*
As of 30/10/2019 – www.payscale.com