Today’s networks are growing faster and larger than ever before – and Cisco equipment is at the heart of them. Cisco certification ensures your networking skills are cutting-edge and recognised worldwide.
Our Routing and Switching Pro course covers everything you will need to pass the ICND1 100-105, ICND2 200-105, and CCNA 200-125 exams. With fully interactive virtual labs, demonstrations, simulations and training provided by active industry professionals, you’ll be well prepared to pass our series of practice tests before taking your final certification exam.
What’s covered in this course:
- Networking Fundamentals, OSI and TCP/IP models
- IPv4 and IPv6 Addressing and Subnetting
- Cisco Device Basics
- Layer 2/3 Switching, VLANs, Trunking
- IP Routing and Troubleshooting
- IP Services: DHCP, NAT, ACLs, NTP
- Device Configuration and Management
- Advanced Trunking, Spanning Tree Protocol Configuration
- Advanced Routing
- Wide Area Networks: Leased Lines, PPP, PPPoE, VPNs
- Routing Protocols: OSFP, EIGRP, eBGP
- Network Management Using Cisco Devices
For more information about specific exam topics and requirements, visit the Cisco Learning Network.
Course fee: $990
Flexible Payment Options available