For more than ten years, TrainSmart Australia has helped thousands of people from all different backgrounds to achieve their career goals.
We pride ourselves on our stellar reputation and commitment to helping our students get their foot in the door of their chosen industry.
Whether you want to upskill to make yourself more employable in your field, or you’re looking to change careers altogether, TrainSmart Australia offers a wide range of courses that are sure to suit your needs.
All our courses are approved and accredited by both the government and relevant industry bodies, which means you’ll be ready to hit the ground running.
Here are 11 reasons why you should study with us:
- We offer a variety of different learning methods to suit your lifestyle, including face-to-face, online and blended. Our online and blended courses are ideal for those juggling work and/or family commitments.
- We offer a wide range of courses in five faculties: TSA College of Beauty Therapy, TSA College of Creative Arts, TSA College of Community Services, TSA College of Business, Leadership and Management, and TSA College of Information and Communications Technology. New courses are added regularly.
- All our trainers are selected for their wealth of experience and knowledgeability in their chosen subject area, as well as their commitment to supporting you throughout your studies.
- Our course content is regularly updated to reflect new trends and developments.
- All our students have access to free career counselling from our trained career officers, who’ll guide you in your course selection according to your background, prior knowledge and career aspirations.
- TrainSmart Australia also offers students the option to undertake double diploma qualifications, which means you learn more and pay less.
- You’ll be expected to complete your course within 12 months, but extensions are available if you need more time.
- Our trainers will be in regular contact with you to ensure you stay motivated and inspired. And you can contact them whenever you like, by Skype, phone or email. Your trainer will also invite you to participate in online Webinars and coaching sessions conducted through Go-to-Webinar/Zoom/3CX technologies.
- For those studying face-to-face, we keep our classroom sizes small to ensure you’re not left behind.
- TrainSmart Australia has strong industry links across a range of business sectors, such as WA Police, Rio Tinto, City of Stirling, and the Public Transport Authority. We also have industry partners in various fields who have endorsed our courses and the training we provide. These include The Life Crafting Group, Dermalogica, Revlon Professional, Canning Vale Counselling Centre, Hader Clinic, IBSA, Robert Half Technology and Myriad Technologies.
- TrainSmart Australia has well established partnerships with organisations that have agreed to provide work placement opportunities for students studying courses that require assesment in the workplace. These work placement opportunites ensure that students aquire critical skills and knowledge within a real world environment. In particualr, the health and community services sector provides students with work experience in a growth area e.g. community services, mental health and age care services.
TrainSmart Australia is also a member of the Australian Council for Private Education and Training (ACPET), a national association working with government, industry and stakeholders to promote quality, innovation and diversity in post-secondary education and training.
As an ACPET member, TrainSmart Australia is bound under ACPET’s Code of Ethics to maintain high standards in all aspects of our education and training programs.
RTO Code: 51771 RTO Legal Name: SMR Learning Service Pty Ltd RTO Trading Name: TrainSmart Australia RTO Trading Name: New Horizons Learning Centre (Perth)