Request to Withdraw
To finalise your request please submit the form below. Fields marked with an * are compulsory. Your request will be considered as ‘processed’ as of the date we receive your submitted form. If you need help completing this form please contact [email protected]
Choosing to withdraw is an important decision, therefore we recommend you speak to a staff member first or consider the options and repercussions below.
Option: Have you considered deferring?
The benefits of deferring include:
- You don’t lose any work you have already completed
- You don’t have to re-enrol again
- You will still have access to the online learning portal during the deferral period
- We will restructure your census dates to reflect the deferral period
If you would prefer to defer please complete the Request to Defer form.
Possible Impact of Withdrawing
- Withdrawing may impact on any support payments you are currently receiving for being enrolled in a full time course. From January 2020, the Department of Human Services will automatically be informed of the change to your enrolment status.
- It is important to be aware that should you wish to study again in the future, with us or another provider, you might be limited in your ability to access VET Loans funding for the units you have commenced.
- If you are a fee for service student (eg: you are self funding your tuition fees) you may still be liable for the full course fee – even if you are on a payment plan. Please check the terms and conditions of your enrolment.
Steps to take now
Once we receive your Request to Withdraw and it has been processed in our system, you will receive a confirmation email from us advising of any debts accrued (if applicable).
Request from us a Statement of Attainment if you have completed any units of competency.
You may receive an invitation to complete a Progression eCaf form from the government even though you have withdrawn.
Lastly we also appreciate if students could take 2 minutes to complete our online Exit Survey , feedback is anonymous.