Students commencing a course with Trainsmart Australia have a variety of possible payment options available:
- Up front payment – 100% up front payment (credit card or debit card)*
- VET Student Loans – Australian government income contingent loan which allows you to study now and pay later.
To find out which courses are available through the VET Student Loans, please visit our Course and Tuition Fee Schedule page
Find out what your repayments may be by using our VET Student Loans Repayments Calculator
- Jobs and Skills WA (Perth Only) – Western Australian Government Subsidy. Lower Fees, Local Skills may be available for some certificate courses.
If you are a permanent resident or an Australian citizen living in Western Australia, the JOBS & SKILLS WA Government may be available for some selected courses. To find out which courses are available;
For detailed information about the Jobs and Skills WA subsidy, please see the attached brochures of each course page or visit our Jobs and Skills WA Information Page here.*
For detailed information about the Lower Fees, Local Skills initiative, please see the attached brochures of each course page or visit our Lower Fees, Local Skills Information Page here.*
Learn more about the Lower Fees, Local Skills Subsidy on the Jobs & Skills WA Website Here.*
*You must meet eligibility criteria to qualify. Student tuition fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolment. Additional fees may apply such as student services and resource fees. This is a Western Australian government program. Online study method is not available through the Jobs and Skills WA program.
Depending on the course you are studying, and your circumstances, you may be eligible for VET STUDENT LOANS
- Please Note: VET Student Loans is only available for eligible diploma level qualifications.
- A 20% government loan fee will be applied to the above prices for VET Student Loans
- Course costs will be divided into 6 equal parts and distributed over the length of your study.
- TrainSmart Australia will send you an invoice 14 days prior to the census date of each study period
- TrainSmart Australia will send you a Commonwealth Assistance Notice (CAN) within 28 days after the census date of each study period that you are using Commonwealth assistance. Your CAN will state how much you have been charged for the units you are enrolled in and the amount of VET Student Loan debt you have incurred for that study period.
* For Certificate Course – Should you defer or withdraw from the course at any time, you will still be liable for the full cost of the course to be paid within the agreed upon payment schedule.