Students commencing a course with Trainsmart Australia have a variety of possible payment options available:
- Pay as You Go – 100% upfront payment (credit card or direct debit)
- 24 Month Interest – free Payment Plan . No deposit, no interest to pay for 24 months. Get started for just $ 60 a week!
- Study Now and Pay Later
- TrainSmart Australia has now partnered with Study Loans to provide our students with an alternative payment option that may help them begin their studies sooner. Visit our Study Loans page to learn more.
- Government Funding such as Jobs & Skills WA and NSW Smart and Skilled
- Please Note: VET Student Loans is only available for eligible diploma level qualifications.
- A 20% government loan fee will be applied to the above prices for VET Student Loans
- Course costs will be divided into 6 equal parts and distributed over the length of your study.
- TrainSmart Australia will send you an invoice 14 days prior to the census date of each study period
- TrainSmart Australia will send you a Commonwealth Assistance Notice (CAN) within 28 days after the census date of each study period that you are using Commonwealth assistance. Your CAN will state how much you have been charged for the units you are enrolled in and the amount of VET Student Loan debt you have incurred for that study period.
If you are currently receiving a Centrelink benefit, hold a Health Care Card or a Pension Card, then the $1,400 full paying student fee will be waived and you will only incur the VET Student Loan fee amount for your tuition fees.
RTO Code: 51771 RTO Legal Name: SMR Learning Service Pty Ltd RTO Trading Name: TrainSmart Australia RTO Trading Name: New Horizons Learning Centre (Perth)