Finding Your Enrolment Documents
This page includes a number of resources that will assist you in attaining new copies of important enrolment documents including Birth Certificates, Year 12 School Certificates, USI transcripts and FAQ’s.
Websites and resources to help you attain a new copy of your birth certificates and marriage certificates.
Replacing Your Year 12 Certificates
Resources to help you attain a new copy of your Year 12 Certificates.
NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA)
Website | P: 02 9367 8111 or 1300 088 111
Frequently Asked Questions
To find records of your previous studies undertaken here in Australia, you can attain an academic transcript through the Government USI Website. Learn More
If you are a permanent resident in Australia, you need to show evidence of your visa status. To check your Visa subclass and conditions you can visit the Department of Home Affairs website.
Department of Home Affairs | Website
If your previous training provider is no longer operating and you need a copy of your training records, please the Australian Skill Quality Authority (ASQA) website.
ASQA | Website
Certain New Zealand citizens can access VET Student Loan funding to cover the cost of their tuition fees.
A qualifying New Zealand citizen is a New Zealand citizen who meets ALL the following criteria:
- was a dependent child when he or she was first usually resident in Australia;
- holds a special visa category, such as the New Zealand Special Category Visa (SCV, subclass 444);
- has been usually resident in Australia for at least 10 years;
- has been in Australia for periods totalling 8 years during the previous 10 years; and
- has been in Australia for periods totalling 18 months during the previous 2 years.
To demonstrate that you do meet all of these conditions, you must submit a copy of your international movement records, which you can obtain by completing and lodging Form 1359 with the Department of Home Affairs.
Department of Home Affairs | Form 1359 | Form